Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last month of condo living...

I can't believe we are in June already. I guess because the weather has been rather chilly and non seasonal, it makes it feel more like April these days! But it's supposed to warm up this week!
So this is my last month of living the glorious city life. No more short commute to work, no more walks to the library or grocery store, no more elevators, no more guest parking passes and no more coming home to my best friend :( Yes, it's going to be sad, I may even cry a little!
However, it's been a fun year and we have had some great times in the condo. A lot of memories were made here.
The city has been good to us. It is very convenient to live so close to everything, however I don't think long term city living is for me! There are just too many people and not enough space. I don't particularly like fighting for a seat on the subway every morning, dodging cars when crossing the street or waiting hours to get a table at a restaurant on a Friday night after work. But people born in the city are used to these types of things, where as I am not. But to each his own, right?

So I am slowly starting to pack things away for the big move out and I have come across heaps of clothes and knick knacks that I need to get rid of. I decided that I am going to have a garage sale in mid July. It will be just for fun and to make a couple bucks! Hopefully my junk can find a place in someone else's home. Stay tuned for further details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment