Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome

I'm not awake.
I'm not asleep.
I'm between a dream.

As we grow older, we often lose sight of our dreams. Our hopes. Our goals. Our purpose. We get too caught up in reality.
Instead of living for ourselves, we live for others. Follow rules, obey orders, and forget about who we really are and what we really want. We ourselves become paralyzed and are in fact between a dream. Between the dreams we once had and the reality that is today.

The name for this blog came from the song 'Dream of Waking' by AFI.

With eyes sewn shut I still can see all that is surrounding me. I end up
somewhere, somewhere between... between a dream and motionless reality...

This lyric was the inspiration for this blog. Not that this blog is all about dreams. It's more about living life to the fullest. Stopping for a moment to do the things that I have always wanted to do and sharing these moments with you. It will be a place for me to reflect on everyday life.
It will have no specific focus as I would hate to limit myself as to what I can write. Just random stuff...people observations, funny photos, neat websites, fashion trends or a cd review. It's a new and improved blog, a little more professional but still funky and fresh! Don't forget to leave your comments or send me an email!

New year. New Blog. New Me.
Let's do this!!

-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment