Wednesday, July 14, 2010

UPTOWN GIRL!

Holy eff! Where have I been? Out and about that's where!! And I am here to brag all about it. Hahaha.
BIG NEWS. I am officially MOVING! Yes people, after all this talk of moving out over the past year and a half, I am FINALLY doing it. Saturday July 24th! My best friend and I had an epiphany one night that we were simply wasting our lives living at home in a sheltered lifestyle. We wanted adventure...this is our prime. Twenty something professional girls seeking the city life. It all made too much sense, and long story short....we are moving to the Yonge and Sheppard area to a beautiful luxury condo, with a pool, sauna, billiard room, gym and an underground connection to the subway. It's a nice area with all ammenities in walking distance. I am sooo excited!!! We are painting everything this weekend and moving in the weekend after...just in time for my birthday!

I feel like this is the best point in my life to actually LIVE my life. Everyone always advises me to save my money, save my money. And I do save my money...but I want to enjoy life as well. What is the point of saving until I am 30? By then I will be married and have kids and not be able to enjoy a beautiful luxury condo in the city. Life is too short to worry about the future all the time. I know it's so cliche, but people really need to enjoy the present a lot more. Take a moment to think about your day...did you really enjoy it, or were you rushing through your work, thinking about what you were doing AFTER work or what you were doing this weekend? I am guilty of it too. But I am learning to just take everything in strides and appreciate every waking moment. Because you never know when you are going to go, or what's going to happen. Life is precious. Enjoy. Laugh. Love. And Just be HAPPY!

2 comments: