Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MMVA Madness

MMVA's!
Aloha!!

It's officially SUMMER! Time to bust out the bikinis and BBQ's! This is my favourite time of the year where I am an official social butterfly and barely have anytime to chill. I feel like I have something planned every weekend, and I like it. I love when I am busy and when I have plans...I love getting the most out of life and feel like when I sit around I am wasting time. It must sound crazy, but I am young and have lots of energy and want to experience life to the fullest.


This past weekend were the Much Music Video Awards which I got to help work. It was fun checking everyone in (including some celebs). Just having bands come up and show me their driver's license was kind of funny. It kind of makes you remember that celebrities are regular people too, who still pay taxes, who still go to the bathroom and who still need to follow the rules with the rest of society. I was most excited to see Katy Perry, Down With Webster, Hedley and The Stereos at this year's award show. Too bad my faves Billy Talent were not there, because I would have loved to see them at the after party!! Oh well, maybe next year :)


So what's on tap for the rest of the summer?? Well....as far as I am aware....I SHOULD be moving out in August! I know, finally! I won't reveal too much details yet as nothing is set in stone....but I will keep you posted.


I am still doing my acting classes, they finish up pretty soon. After I am finished I will be able to join the agency and start auditioning for commercials. I am a little concerned though, as I am not sure how many auditions I will actually be able to do seeing as how I work full time. And I will need to somehow come up with some extra cash in order to pay for headshots. They are not cheap!! I know I will for sure need to get some part time gigs, maybe doing more promos, to help pay for things like this when I move out.


Anyways, that's all from me for now.

Later Loves

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment