Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ride Your Heart Out


Hello Friends,
Can you believe it's already April? Where has the time gone? That's a question I always seem to ask myself, but the answer is always the same in that I just don't know!
I would like to bring to your attention some exciting news about a fundraising event I will be participating in this June. It's the annual Becel Ride For Heart happening in downtown Toronto on June 6th. I will be riding my bike all across Toronto with my coworkers for a grand total of 50km! Sounds crazy right? But I think this is something I can do if I really try. It's for a good cause and I have been kind of bored with my life lately and feel like a real challenge.
All I need is a little training, a little motivation and $100 to raise! This is where you pretty people come in :)
If you could help spread the word to help me raise my goal of $100 that would be awesome!! Every little bit helps and it's going to a great cause! I am sure everyone knows at least one person who has been affected by heart disease in some way or another. It's pretty scary to think about but it is one of the leading causes of death in Canada. With all this processed food we eat, and unhealthy busy, stressful lifestyles, it isn't that hard to believe.

So come on and be a sport, make a donation today :) Put your HEART into it!!

http://www.rideforheart.ca/faf/login/partMenu.asp?ievent=334877&lis=1&kntae334877=8C168FBD44D74D30833254571008E479

Thanks for all the support!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the ride Tasha!
    It really is a great cause! And- you are gonna feel so good afterwards!

    ReplyDelete