Wednesday, March 2, 2011

French and Fun

Bonjour!
Comment ca va? Bien? Tres bien?
Haha I am in a french speaking kind of mood today. Ever since I started taking french in January, I have been trying to speak in full sentences, but sometimes it is hard. I guess it's not as easy because no one I know speaks french; it would be different if I were more immersed into the culutre but I am happy with my progression thus far. Next week is my final class before moving onto the next level. We have a little test, so hopefully I do well. I was never good at tests. There is just too much pressure to do well. In high school my marks at the end of the term would always drop just a little because my exams were not the best. Maybe it's just the nerves. Je ne sais pas! :P

My friend Sio just tagged my blog in the 7 facts blog awards! Check it out:

The Rules:
Link the person who awarded you.
Post 7 random facts about yourself.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. (Sorry I don't think I have that many people to tag) Haha

1. I still sleep with my baby blanket. It is yellow (more like an off green now). It used to have a matching pillow, but it vanished.
2. My favorite animal is a pig. I want a teacup pig so badly!! Dogs are so last century!!
3. When I was little, my dad's nickname for me was SLASH.
4. I am a proud owner of the cutest west highland terrier in the world, Beau!
5. Despite my independant lifestyle, I must admit I am a good old fashioned girl who wants a husband, house, 2 kids and a white picket fence and obviously a dog!
6. I hate sushi!!! But I really wish I liked it. I think people who like it are so sophisticated and cultured.
7. When I make waffles or pancakes, I break them up with my hands. Why make a dirty knife?


TAG, YOU'RE IT! I'm passing the 7 Facts Blog Awards on to these friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment