Monday, January 24, 2011

Nike + Plus other news...


YAY! I just bought a Nike Plus Trainer to help me with my training. It is a pretty neat little gadget, it simply clips onto your shoe and it automatically calculates your distance, time, and playlist. It's really neat because this can all be shared online through a Nike Profile which can then be shared onto Facebook and Twitter. There are plenty of goals you can choose from that you can add to your profile, and specific training programs like for 5km or 10km runs. I am really excited to start using it and hopefully it will only help me to get better :) The run is just over 3 months away!! I know the time will just fly.
My Nike Plus Profile name is Tasha Pav. Add me as a friend if you like.
Speaking of time flying, I have officially been living with Shannon in this condo for 6 whole months! 6 months! Can you believe that? It seems like yesterday we just moved in. I think I will probably be living here for at least another year and a half. As much as I want to buy a house, I don't think I am ready to leave my fun city lifestyle. Once I get a house, I will be so far from everything. Plus, I am in no rush to grow up. Mortgage payments, property tax bills, Saturdays wasted cleaning a house...no thank you! I am just fine right here :)

In other news, winter officially sucks! I am so over it already. I realize I am such a hermit in these colder months. I don't want to do much as I spend most of my free time either at the gym or parked on the couch watching TV. I can't wait until the weather gets better and I can get back to my usual extra social self.
Tomorrow I am going to my second french class. I signed up for French classes last week at the French school just down the street from me. It's every Tuesday night for 3 hours for 8 weeks. It was at a relatively decent price so how could I not? I want to learn French because I was always good at it in school, I just never went on to pursue it. Plus, it's a beautiful language and could prove to be beneficial later on down the road. Also for when I finally get to go to Paris one day :)

Well that's all from me for now. It's bed time!! Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment