Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Season: New Layout!







It's almost spring time so I decided to brighten things up with a new blog template. I am tired of the drabby black...time for colour and fun!! Goodbye winter, hello spring!!

Hopefully the temperatures begin to rise soon. Wireton Willy would never lie to us! He said it was going to be an early spring this year, and I believe him.

Speaking of brightening things up, I am getting some highlights in my hair next week. I am bored of the super dark locks. I am not going as blonde as I normally do because I want to keep it healthy and natural looking. I will probably keep it to a nice warm golden brown. I am embracing the brown because I feel like I have spent a good portion of my teens and early twenties as a blonde! Don't get me wrong, I love being blonde, but I am a true brunette so I want to showcase my natural roots for a bit.

I have been sifting through hair pictures online, trying to find the perfect shade but I am so indeceisive. Above are a few of the ideas I like.
So come on winter, get on out of here! I have had just about enough. I want to run in the fresh air, add shimmery highlights to my hair and stuff away my bulky coat. Oh and get rid of this nasty sore throat!!


1 comment:

  1. hahah you are like Dr. Seuss!

    "stuff away my bulky coat. Oh and get rid of this nasty sore throat!!"

    I love the colour reno on the blog! And I love your natural colour hair!

    I can't wait for the day when we can do outdoor runs together!!

    ReplyDelete